Arrival and Rehearsal
- Tune to 440 the night before please!
- Label your harp, bench, footstools, covers with your first name. Harp label can go on the D pedal for a pedal harp or on the metal plate on the column of a lever harp.
- Please unload your harp through the Front Load-in at Benson Great Hall. The Front Load-in is located in front of the hall depicted by the thick yellow line in the circle on the map below.
- When the Harp Graduates arrive at the Front Load-in to Benson Great Hall they should bring their instruments into the building and transport harps and chairs to the stage. Once you have transported your harp, please park your car for free in Lot 9 (West Parking Lot), located to the side of the building.
- Signs will be posted to guide students to rehearsal rooms for tuning. Level TW and 1 parents may accompany their students.
- Students will return to the lobby to meet parents before entering Benson Great Hall.
- At the conclusion of the Harp recital, students should remove all of the harps and chairs from the stage and bring them to the area by the Front Load-in, where parents can pick up the harps.
Parking at Bethel University
Bethel University Campus Map and Directions