1. Teacher Membership
You must be a current member of SAM and SAA to participate in SAM Graduation.
For more information, email Vanamali Medina at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Teacher Registration and Volunteer Information
Volunteering for graduation is the most important contribution to the event’s success. Fill out the online form. Include a substitute if you cannot attend.
3. Student Registration
Teachers are responsible for registering each of their students through a portal that will be made available in the fall preceding the Graduation (e.g. October 2021 for 2022 graduation)
Teachers pay for each student by credit card at the time of registration.
The student information needed for registration is:
- YouTube link to each graduation piece. Potential Upper Level Soloists need full piece information.
- Parent Name
- Parent Email
- County of Residence
- Whether they are a graduating senior this year.
For 2022: Teachers are responsible for obtaining parental consent for SAM Covid guidelines prior to registering the student(s).
- Registration for one instrument, one level is $40.
- Registration for same instrument, additional levels is $20.
- Application Fee for Upper Level Solo Opportunity at Benson Hall is $10.