Graduation Day Resources: Piano
Graduation Recital: March 4th, 2023, times TBA
Sundin Hall, Hamline University
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your recital time.
- Pick up name tag and program in the lobby.
- Performers may warm up briefly (1-2 minutes) on the hall piano, first come first served, until 15 minutes prior to recital time. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Students will sit with other performers in numbered seats near the front of the hall and go to a ready chair just prior to their performance.
- Following the recital, graduating students will be called to the stage for the presentation of trophies.
- The ushers at Sundin Hall will close the doors to the hall at the beginning of each recital and will allow entrance to the hall only through the door in the back of the hall and between pieces when there is applause. It is very important that the hall is totally quiet.
- When the doors at the back of the hall are opened between pieces, people may enter and sit in the back only.
- Please stay seated once the program has begun. Out of respect for the performers onstage, there should be no movement in the hall during pieces.
- If people have entered the performance late they may visually find their family while sitting in the back, and, at the next applause break, go and join them.
- Please make sure all cell phones are off for the duration of the performance.
- Please plan to stay for the duration of the recital to ensure all performers have a supportive audience.